A few nights ago, Allyson came in to my room to tell me that she was scared of her stuffed bunny because it kept having scary sparkles on it. She was genuinely terrified!
We went into her room to investigate, and when I sat down on her bed Allyson exclaimed “now it’s on mom!”
haha! it turned out to be STATIC!!! so Shawn gave her a quick physics lesson on static!
After that, the girls were facinated with the static and rubbed their stuffed animals to make sparkles over and over again untill we made them go to sleep.
I tried to take a picture of the static but my camera wouldn’t pick it up.